Funding For Small Businesses in Florida:
- Starting up or maintaining a small business in Florida is a big challenge for many entrepreneurs who have the talent and skill of managing a business, but don’t have enough capital to meet their business expenses. One of the main issues facing small businesses today is the limited access to capital due to tight credit markets. When the banks cannot provide what you really need, Arca Funding can help.
- Having large expenses can force you to search for a capital source to maintain your operations. However for small businesses, particularly those in the food and retail industries, it is especially difficult due to stricter loan policies. So, the alternative is to seek funding through private/ individual funding institutions.
So, How Can I Get a Small Business Loan in Florida?
- At Arca Funding, we have been in the industry for 20 yrs, with award- winning customer service. We are a direct lender, with multiple investors that can provide a robust selection of funding options for every type of business.
- We are extremely competitive, and will get you the best options. We find a home for every deal.
- We focus on providing the loans that small businesses need with low rates and long terms. If you qualify, we can go as low as 9% and as long as 5 years. What a great way to keep your business going!
Would you like to know if you qualify? Fill out the “Qualify” section of this page, and see what we can do for you!
How Does It Work?
- Florida Small Business Loans provided by Arca Funding do not require you to pay back your loan in a specific amount of time. The process is based on a short term practice, where no collateral is needed, and you sell your future receivables at a discounted rate. Basically, this is a purchase and sales agreement; a structured business loan.
- If you qualify for our program you can get funded within 24 hours. This is an easy way to get a Small Business Loan in Florida. We help thousands of merchants overcome the economic crises they face each day.
- You too can receive funding and help your business grow. Get qualified NOW!